Cim-Tek Petroleum Filters are designed for gasoline, diesel & bio-fuels (biodiesel & ethanol). For particulate and water removal, Cim-Tek filtration offers your best choice of options with our Microglass (particulate removal), Hydrosorb® and Hydroglass (water and particulate removal), Cellulose (particulate removal) and Wire Mesh (particulate removal) medias. Our flow ranges from 25 gpm to 500 gpm for high-flow applications. Please see link below to launch our petroleum catalog.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY AN RCI FUEL PURIFIER?
- The absolute best fuel purifier at removing water and dirt from fuel.
- The only fuel purifier with a water sensor port and heater attachment.
- Patented technology only RCI can deliver. In fact, even the patent office uses our product!
- Completely re-engineered since 2008!
ADVANTAGES OF THE RCI TECHNOLOGIES FUEL PURIFIER
There are many advantages and benefits for the owner and operator when an RCI Technologies fuel purifier is installed on your equipment. These advantages include the following:
RCI Technologies “The Permanent Solution”
Eliminates all water from the fuel system, thus avoiding time-consuming breakdowns while preventing the formation of damaging sulfuric acid.
- Removes all solid particles from the fuel system, including oxides, dirt, rubbish, and all other impurities with a density greater than that of the fuel itself.
- Preheats the paraffin contained in all fuel, providing superior lubrication of the entire fuel system including the injector pump, injectors and cylinder walls. (Heater-optional part)
- Cleaner fuel will increase fuel economy.
- Reduces down time.
- Extends the life of the primary filter.
- Protects and extends the life of the engine.
- No internal or external parts requiring service or replacement.
- Increases the operating life of fuel filters.
- The major component of fuel filters is paper. Use of an RCI Technologies fuel purifier results in fewer trees being cut each year.
- Reduction in landfill due to fewer fuel filter replacements.
- Providing fuel that is free of water and suspended particulates is the first step in exhaust emissions control.
- Significant improvements in exhaust emissions. Tests on the RCI Technologies fuel purifier show that smoke emissions were reduced by 17.3%, carbon monoxide emissions by 10.4%, and nitrogen oxides by 5.9%.